Abbondanza!
for when you don't know what else to say

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Horatio Hornblower

I swear I'm going to do a real post soon, but a friend sent this little slice of Horatio heaven to me today and I must share it with the world. Watching this gives you all of the enjoyment of watching CSI:Miami with none of the ridiculous full plots to follow. Roger Daltrey sounds like he needs a lozenge. The best of all time, this season's opener in Brazil is included. And now, welcome to CheeSI:Miami - the all-Horatio Caine edition.

2 Comments:

  • What would he do without his sunglasses?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:07 PM  

  • HAHAHAHAHA. I've never seen CSI: Miami, but dear god, I think I have to watch it now. It all goes back to that early episode of "South Park" with the kids beckoning to Ike to jump from the spaceship by entreating him to "do your impression of David Caruso's career."

    Is it me, or is his delivery of lines in this clip consistently like "Snagglepuss"? Slightly effeminate. "Exit, stage left!" If only Snagglepuss had nifty designer shades...

    By Blogger Merujo, at 5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home