Abbondanza!
for when you don't know what else to say

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

A Most Spooktacular Crap Film Festival

On this bonechilling day of horrors, I wanted to share some demonically entertaining treats. To start our little frightfest off, I give you the trailer to TEEN WOLF:


Here is the awesome and hilarious ONCE BITTEN dance-off scene, starring Jim Carrey and Lauren Hutton (and that girl who kinda looks like the Silver Spoons lady):



And for the most horrifying clip of all, here is TEEN WITCH's infamous "Top That" rap battle:


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

1 Comments:

  • "Look how funky he is"? He's white and he's wearing pastels? She should be embarrassed, but for being in that movie! I haven't seen that much lavender since the last gay pride parade. I'm so glad I never saw that one.

    SHUDDER!

    By Blogger Howard, at 10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home