Abbondanza!
for when you don't know what else to say

Monday, August 07, 2006

Every Great Action Movie Franchise Should Have a Song

UPDATE: Damn you 20th Century Fox! Damn you! The video was like free advertising! Ack.

A friend who knows how much I love both Bruce Willis and the Die Hard trilogy (soon to be a quadrilogy!) sent me this clip.



And here I thought the theme song from Ghostbusters 2, "On Our Own" by Bobby Brown, was the only song to so tidily sum up a movie's premise. This "Die Hard" anthem covers a whole trilogy, all while kicking some major ass!

2 Comments:

  • I don't know if this is hilarious or awesome or both. The song is actually good.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:55 AM  

  • Awww, man! The video isn't available anymore! Serves me right for being slow to catch up on my blog reading... Grrr.

    By Blogger Merujo, at 9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home