Abbondanza!
for when you don't know what else to say

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Congrats to Lance Bass

This was on E!Online this morning:

OUT AND ABOUT: After growing tired of hearing rumors about his sexuality, Lance Bass confirming to People magazine that he is gay and involved with Amazing Race winner Reichen Lehmkuhl. "I'm more liberated and happy than I’ve been my whole life," the ex-boy-bander told the magazine.


Good for you Lance! I'm glad that you're out and happy about it. And Reichen is a cutie. It's ridiculous in this day and age that people can't feel free to be themselves. It stinks that the media basically forced it on you, because it really shouldn't even be an issue, but I guess that's the price of celebrity these days. I'm also excited that I was right that you couldn't really be dating that annoying 2nd oldest girl from 7th Heaven in real life. I didn't definitively peg you as gay at the time, but I knew it had to be a publicity sham.

Boy, Lance always generates the best headlines from that band. Coming out, trying to go to space, and helping police track a killer in the backwoods of Florida (TRL does a body good). Who says Justin is the most interesting 'NSYNCer? Hottest, Justin still wins hands down. Sorry Lance.

2 Comments:

  • FINALLY! Geez! Of course, that is about as shocking as Nathan Lane, Elton John or George Michael coming out.

    By Blogger Howard, at 10:20 AM  

  • I'm shocked and amazed....that he's the only one ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home