Abbondanza!
for when you don't know what else to say

Monday, July 31, 2006

The Letter


Lindsay Lohan gets publicly yelled at by her boss, and it's pretty awesome. It's a shame her own mother/manager can't control her, but she seems to be out partying all night too (when not appearing on Access Hollywood to defend her daughter's right to be up all night drinking and drugging her way through LA's finest skank clubs). I hope she takes this seriously and gets back to work. She's very talented, so it's more upsetting when she acts like Paris Hilton and the other coked-out party whores who don't deserve to be famous. Take your life back Lindsay! And lay off the smokes, dear. You're starting to sound like Suzanne Pleshette.

4 Comments:

  • Mommy said today that the producers are mean ole men who don't know their daughter like she does, etc. I like Lindsey, too, but she is 19 and is doing her 'experimenting' so I'm not quite sure why anyone is surprised. Having had my childhood taken from me due to being the oldest and some other 'crap' going on in the family, I empathize with her.

    And how that letter got out in public is not cool. I hate being chastized in front of co-workers much less in front of the entire entertainment world. OY!

    By Blogger Howard, at 10:26 AM  

  • Her behavior is like the worst kept secret in entertainment. Producers who want to work with her should already know what's going to happen coming into the situation. And either you lay down the law at the beginning, or suffer the consequences if you hire her. I agree that the public seeing the letter sucks.

    I guess I just can't understand her mother's role in all of this. As a mom and a manager, I don't know why she doesn't tell Lindsay that sure, she can have a lot of fun and still go out at night, she just needs to be ready to work on time. Two less drinks, one less line, or a little earlier to bed and no one would say a thing.

    And her overall family situation puts her at a disadvantage. I'm really pulling for her to work it all out.

    I can't imagine what it must be like to be one of these teens in the spotlight. They don't get to be naughty and stupid in semi-secret like the rest of us do.

    By Blogger kristen, at 12:35 PM  

  • I'm not sure what I enjoyed more this week, the Lohan Letter or the guy from TMZ.com cornering Paris Hilton and asking her how she felt about TMZ readers who describe her as a "human condom" and being "like a fart in a mitten." Beautiful.

    By Blogger Merujo, at 8:04 PM  

  • Quite effective info, thank you for this post.
    physical therapy school requirements | florist in raleigh nc | abortion clinics nj

    By Anonymous Giles, at 5:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home