Abbondanza!
for when you don't know what else to say

Monday, February 13, 2006

Adventures in Parking

Why oh why have shopping centers decided to create another class of parking? I snapped this at the Genuardi's near work. From my experience in the real world, I can tell you that having children does not equate with being disabled. Therefore, I really think it is unfair to reward people who are toting little tantrum machines into a supermarket with the same level of parking power. It was their choice to have a child who makes getting into and out of cars a less streamlined process. If anything, the people who come in to the store by themselves and don't bring little sidekicks to make a fuss and try to shoplift whatever candy is down at eye-level in the checkout line deserve special parking. People like me.

I am resolved to park whenever possible in the "customer with child" parking section. Who's going to stop me? The Genuardi's Parking Police? Bring it on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home