Abbondanza!
for when you don't know what else to say

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Law & Order Gets Romantic


Someone sent me a link to the funniest Valentine's cards since those horrible Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers ones I bought (ironically of course) several years ago. Unfortunately, they aren't for sale anymore so I can't get them for myself. The images are still up to enjoy though...click on the artwork, cycle through them and enjoy positive messages of love delivered by your favorite Law & Order SVU characters.

3 Comments:

  • These are perhaps the most hilariously wrong pop culture images I've seen in a very long time. Thank you for posting these!

    (And yeah - those Lord of the Rings ones? A friend bought me a box of them. God, they were so embarassing!)

    By Blogger Merujo, at 7:07 PM  

  • I'm glad someone else has felt the same shame. I sent one of the LOTR ones to my sister, and even though she's a huge fan of the hobbits, I was threatened with a restraining order. Good times.

    By Blogger kristen, at 6:41 AM  

  • I think the scariest thing is the Chuck Norris poster on the bottom of page. I think he should have a separate name for just his chest hair.

    By Blogger Spencer, at 12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home