Abbondanza!
for when you don't know what else to say

Friday, September 30, 2005

Feelin' Bad For Tara Reid

Yeah, Tara Reid's kinda gross and stupid with her boozing, but I've never found anything malicious about her existence. She just seems like someone who got a little lost in Hollywood. Here's a depressing interview with her. She's aware of the game, and trying to play it the only way she knows how. Now I feel bad for her.

From Page Six via Salon.com:

Taradise lost: Following the cancellation of her nominally travel-related show "Taradise," Tara Reid has apparently gone into a (new) public tailspin. In an interview for Steppin' Out magazine, Reid -- well, we'll let her speak for herself:

"How many more years are [the media] going to pick on me? There's other new young bad girls. Move on to someone else! ... I need one more great movie role so they say, 'Wow, she can act! She's a great actress.' Then I think they'll leave me alone ... If I'm going to try and do something, it has to happen this year. I'm not stupid."

"Listen, if I could get good movies, you would never see me going out. But when there's nothing to do, what am I supposed to do, just sit in my house and go crazy? But going out is not all I do."

"I've had a million publicists, and they've done nothing for me ... Publicists are supposed to fight for me and believe in me, and they don't do that. They don't!"

"I thought 'Taradise' was going to help me ... I wanted to show the whole world the truth -- I'm fun ... But do I think it was cut like that? No. It could have been a better show ... I didn't want to look like a total party-girl drug retard."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home