Abbondanza!
for when you don't know what else to say

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Barry Gibb Alert, Barry Gibb Alert!

Barry Gibb was always my favorite Bee Gee (that lion's mane, those spectacularly tight pants!), so I'm always pleased to see him back in the limelight. I wasn't prepared for it to be this. Gibb re-teaming with Barbra Streisand for an album? Not totally crazy. Streisand and Gibb producing a pro-troops song and cheesetastic video to match? Kinda crazy (and awesome). Streisand wearing the same G.D. Donna Karan dress she's worn to 75% of her public outings for the past eight years in the video? Completely bonkers.

Sometimes if I like something, I'll get it in a couple of different colors. Of course, I've never made a daily uniform out of ill-fitting evening gowns. You're rich and fabulous Babs...get Donna to design something different that actually flatters you. This get-up, in all of its incarnations, puffs up your shoulders and makes you look like a linebacker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home