Abbondanza!
for when you don't know what else to say

Monday, August 06, 2007

Ask an erotic question...

I've been Googling at work for eons and never had such an inappropriate yet funny response. I asked a question about a problem I've had adding a bleed to a document in Quark publishing software. Here is the response I got:

Gay Science-Fiction And Fantasy Erotica - Spectacular Quark 2
Let me handle it. And try not to go anywhere alone." He stood looking at me with ... I wasn't bleeding, but there were deep rips in my coat from the glass. ...
www.scribd.com/doc/226164/Gay-ScienceFiction-And-Fantasy-Erotica-Spectacular-Quark-2 - 47k - Aug 5, 2007 - Cached - Similar pages - Note this

If you have any tips that don't involve gay sex on a starship or something, please let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home