Abbondanza!
for when you don't know what else to say

Thursday, February 28, 2008

X-Files 2 Movie Teaser - OMG!!!!

I was a bit of an X-Files geek in my day. I named my boy cat Mulder. I stalked the delicious David Duchovny through the press. I longed to kick ass and take names in high heels, just like Scully. I owned action figures. I wrote a paper in college on the sci-fi fan fiction movement. I still have the VHS tapes, even though I'm not sure if I even remember how to work one of those VCR contraptions anymore. Okay, I was (and still am) a HUGE geek.

Here is very Blair Witch/Cloverfield-esque footage of the teaser for the new X-Files movie. They played it at some fan convention. Much as it pains me to admit it, I started squealing like a little girl when I watched it. I also get a kick out of the fans screeching when they caught quick glances of our beloved Agents Mulder and Scully. We're all a mess over this. I hope there's some nice smooching!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home