Abbondanza!
for when you don't know what else to say

Friday, October 21, 2005

You Only Look 45

My birthday is today, so I am now 30. But I hear 30 is the new 20, and 40 is the new 30, so maybe I can put off the angst for another 10 years. To celebrate, I have changed my profile picture to Don Johnson in his "Heartbeat" video. First of all, looking at Tom Cruise these days no longer fills me with crazy-man astonished glee. With the genetically-engineered-for-brainwashed-cultism Tomkitten now imminent, it just makes me throw up in my mouth a little bit. Secondly, Don Johnson's show Just Legal was just cancelled. With our stubly supply line of cheese cut-off so abruptly, I thought I'd put more of his energy out into the universe. You probably didn't know the show was even on the air, but that same sentence could also describe the last few seasons of Nash Bridges.

1 Comments:

  • Happy B-day!

    Hope you had a great one. :)


    fading back into yesterday before tomorrow comes,

    ~ randi

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home